The ‘lazy girl’ make-up routine
Hello people;) I know it’s been quite a few weeks since I’ve blogged about makeup or skin care, mainly because I have been very occupied with moving into a new apartment, working, and being pregnant, but it’s also because I have really not been in the mood to put much makeup on (or any for that matter), and I have been even more lazy when it comes to my skin care routine.
Whatever the reasons may be, I am completely satisfied with downgrading to little to no products right now, and I think I will continue to stick to this quick, little routine.
I will share with you guys what I have been doing morning and at night, really because there are only a few steps, which shouldn’t take long at all (when will this laziness end??!)
Morning Routine: (skincare and makeup)
1. Bobbi Brown Brightening Serum (which I am using as a moisturizer too, since my skin has been more oily lately.
2. NARS Tinted Moisturizer in Alaska (this stuff rocks if you haven’t tried it. Go get a sample!!)
3. Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Airbrushing Pressed Powder Spf 30 in Beige
4. Tarte Park Avenue Princess Bronzer (applied all over), and then I mix it with my MAC’s blush in Breath of Plum for my cheeks. I’ve been lovin this mixture! Its just enough not to have to wear any eye make-up.
5. Chanel Inmitable Intense Mascara
6. Smith’s Rosebud Salve
1. Kiehl’s Blue Astringent Herbal Toner (easy, and makes my skin feel so clean and fresh)
2. Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate